As per Jessica Crandall, a registered dietician and a spokeswoman for the academy of nutrition and Dietetics, “A lot of times, people think they know about nutrition because they eat,” She said, “but you need large bodies of science and research to what our bodies actually need”
Morning breakfast can lead to good health. It has numerous health benefits. It is suggested that we should start our day with a healthy breakfast that can boost our energy for our daily activities.
Few Benefits of eating morning breakfast are:-
- Breakfast consumption greatly decreases hunger and craving throughout the day, which decreases appetite and results in eating, the required amount of food only.
- By consuming high-quality breakfast, we get carbohydrates, essential for healthy brain functioning. Which improves memory, elevates mood, and reduces stress.
- As per a study conducted in 2010 and published in the critical reviews in food science and nutrition, it was stated that persons who consumed breakfast had reduced risks of obesity and have healthy B.M.I.
- Consuming breakfast promotes cardiovascular health.
Risk factors of breakfast skippers.
Many studies have shown skipping breakfast is related to a higher risk of:-
- High cholesterol levels.
Breakfast skippers had:-
- App.59% increased the risk of developing heart diseases.
- And more than triple the risk of stroke.
It is important to adopt a habit of eating morning breakfast in our daily busy routine.
Wishing all a healthy life.
(For public awareness only).