- Last Post
Healthy Living Forum
A healthy Living forum is created to spread awareness of healthy living and leading a disease-free life. Most of the health complications are related to our faulty living style. At present we have more facilities than our past generations. We have enough food and modern living technologies. The average living life span has increased. We have attained the quantity of life but have neglected the quality of life. The increase attained in life span has been mostly converted into spending the increased attained life span in diseased conditions. Most of the diseases are related to our faulty lifestyle ie faulty eating habits, smoking, drinking alcohol, lack of physical activities, stressful conditions, etc.. With small changes in lifestyle ie healthy eating habits, regular exercise, staying mentally and physically stable, avoiding stressful conditions. We can prevent ourselves from lifestyle diseases like Diabetes, heart disease. stroke obesity etc. A healthy living forum is created to invite healthy discussions and views. So that besides an increase in the quantity of life, quality of life is also improved. And healthy living awareness can be promoted so that mankind remains in healthy and disease-free conditions.
- 1 week, 6 days ago
Ayurveda – Forum.
Ayurveda forum is created to spread awareness towards one of the oldest systems of treatment. It is one of the most practiced therapies being practiced as alternative medicine all over the world. W.H.O. Demonstrates traditional medicines as a primary health care system. Ayurveda has regained its lost ground in mass appeal along with renewed interest worldwide. More and more people are adopting Ayurveda, due to its organic nature and safety profile. It stresses on building a healthy immune system. With a healthy immune system, our body can do what it is designed to do naturally. The main factors for its effectiveness are harmony between Ayurvedic principles and the human structure. In Ayurveda perfect health is defined as a balance between body, mind, spirit, and social well-being. Ayurvedic principles:-
- Everything living and non-living in this universe is made up of five basic elements- Fire, Earth, Water, Space, and Air.
- There is a deep connection between body, mind, spirit, and universe.
- Our health depends upon maintaining a connectivity balance between ourselves, people surrounding us, the environment, and the universe.
- We remain healthy If we retain balance interacting with our environment in an effective and wholesome way.
- Our improper lifestyle choices about diet, physical activity, profession, and relationships can create an impact on this initial balance to get it disturbed.
- This imbalance causes, lack of harmony, disturbs our immunity, and makes us susceptible to diseases.
- We as human beings are responsible for adopting wrong lifestyle choices and actions. Good health can be maintained by keeping balanced choices and promoting connectivity and harmony with nature.
- 1 week, 6 days ago
- Healthy Living Forum